The Phantoms Isle

Pirates Ahoy!

New....

Posted by DreDee on 9:25 AM
Just signed up for this blogspot account, and to get the ball rolling I thought I'd post up a link to a really cool "Get Paided to work from home" site! Just to clear things up this isnt one of those scam sites that take your money, actually its free to sign up and you get 5 bucks in your account right off the bat just for joining.

There are a CRAPLOAD of offers to complete to get you start too, so far i've made $45 and I just sign up today, definately not bad for bringing in some extra pocket change. Anyways enough talk heres the site if you want to give it a go! Oh and I'd appreciate it if you could use me as a referrer my ID# is "169948". thanks






Im currently looking for other good sites like this so if you know of them please don't hesitate to inform me. :D

Labels: , , , , , ,